Just like the German's surprised France by invading their homeland in 1940, thus starting World War II, last night I fell prey to another successful and vicious German sneak attack by the hands of a monstrous, yet hot, ruler. One Nadja, AKA "The Chronic (what?) cles of Nadja" decided to surprise me by hosting a "Celebrate Michael's Recent Comedy Success Party". Translation: I got drunk on a Sunday night with all my friends. Many thanks to all those that attended. Danke schoen to Nadja for a great event and a very fun night!
(p.s. I have no idea if there is any historical value in anything I just wrote about WWII.)
Here are some photos from the PARTAY (click "Photos" for more):
Typically, I would make a comment about a threesome but one of these chicks in my sister.
Yes, my Mom made a cake that had "Virgin Slayer" written on it. Mother of the year for sure.
Unlike the "website launch party", this one actually had people.
Every celebration is complete with some nice Cuban cigars and a high school letter jacket.
- Looks like we're all set for the Comedy Central taping of "Live at Gotham". After speaking with them last week, they OK'd most of my jokes for National TV, with one small exception to a phrase that I say during the CAT joke. Apparently, the term "going down on" means to have oral sex with a woman. So now I have to change that. Who knew!? I'll be filming on the late show of March 10th at the Gotham Comedy Club.
- April 10th I'll be performing at the Michigan Theater in downtown Ann Arbor for Pike Comedy Night. All proceeds go to benefit the Gary Green Fund. Tickets are $15 and all info can be found at www.PikeComedyNight.com, or look under "Shows" on this site. For all you Ann Arborites who always say "I want to come see your show", here's the perfect opportunity. Keep in mind, this show will be geared toward college kids (i.e. "going down on" may be used)
- I just posted a new video on YouTube. You can find it by also clicking "Media" or HERE. This video is edited down from a 25 minute set filmed at the Skyline Comedy Cafe in Appleton, Wisconsin. Some jokes you'll recognize, some you won't. Please let me know what you think.
- A new T-shirt, specifically for women, is currently being made. It's pink, in women's sizes and reads:
FRONT: I have a great ass.
BACK. And I am not in high school.
- The Detroit Free Press mentioned my name today. Emphasis on mentioned. Click HERE to check it out.
OK all. I will be out of town this coming week and will make sure to post a lot of pictures next week. Every day I feel extremely lucky to be doing exactly what I want and very grateful for all the friends and family that support what I am trying to do. OK now, let's go get drunk and bang chicks.